Home
About
Contact
Home
Latest
Home
Health
Boy in wheelchair pulls himself to feet for national anthem at Tennessee fair
Boy in wheelchair pulls himself to feet for national anthem at Tennessee fair
Admin
August 08, 2018
Boy in wheelchair pulls himself to feet for national anthem at Tennessee fair
“I usually sit and put my hand on my heart, but last night I decided to stand … because I like to stand for my country."
via FOX NEWS https://ift.tt/2Mf0enj
Health
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Popular Posts
‘We Need to Stop It in Its Tracks.’ West Africa Sees First Marburg Virus Death
How Extortion Scams and Review Bombing Trolls Turned Goodreads Into Many Authors’ Worst Nightmare
‘All Discrimination Comes from Ignorance.’ Meet the Chinese Ex-Cop Creating a Global LGBTQ+ Community
Categories
Business
(65)
Entertainment
(1591)
Health
(860)
Politics
(1688)
Sports
(7018)
Technology
(1364)
World
(2295)
picture of the day
(895)
0 Comments